Being Outside is Essential
If we’ve learned anything from the past two years, it’s that being outside is essential for our mental, physical and spiritual health, and that livable yards improve our quality of life.
What we hear more than anything from clients is their desire for outdoor spaces for both relaxing away from the day’s stresses and for connecting – with their kids, neighbors, families and friends.
2022 Landscape Trends
With that in mind I’d like to share several of my favorite garden magazines’ 2022 trends, all of which we are embracing as we move into another year of living it up outdoors! Click the links to read the whole articles.
From the experts at Garden Design Magazine:
- Including Plants that Transport You to the Tropics
- Blurring the Lines Between Indoors and Out
- Designing with Dark Foliage
- Gardening for a Changing Climate
- Taking Your Food from Start to Finish
- Gardening for Wildlife
- Maximizing Balconies & Porches
- Creating Gardens for Peace of Mind
- Amplifying Color with Bicolor Plants
- Getting the Most Out of Each Season
From the folks at Veranda:
- Maximizing Garden Space
- Kitchen Gardens
- Eco-friendly Practices
- Pet-friendly Upgrades
- Investing in Outdoor Entertaining
So, here’s to 2022 – let’s make this the Year of Outdoor Living!