Contact

Historic Wells-Guthrie House

 

The historic Wells-Guthrie House in Mt. Tabor was designed by famed Oregon architect Ellis F. Lawrence and built in 1912. The new landscape incorporates a wide stone entry leading to the landing area, framed by seat walls inviting guests to stop and enjoy the view of Mt. Hood. In the words of the homeowner, “This house finally has the landscape it deserves.” Special kudos to Tryon Creek Landscaping for their construction expertise throughout the design and installation phases.

Harmony Design Northwest